Month of Wedding Coordination, Durham Region, Clarington
Click here to edit t This is best suited if you have planned your own wedding and wish for a professional on your side to ensure your day flow smoothly and on-time, so that you can enjoy your wedding with your family and friends. These are typically the service included:
- A meeting prior to your wedding day (usual 4-8 weeks) in order to put a timetable together, and build your "Emergency Contact List"
- Unlimited email and telephone support in the lead- up to your wedding
- Create an agenda for the wedding, regarding my attendance/ direction of the wedding rehearsal, my attendance/ direction of the wedding ceremony and the reception.
- A second meeting usually two weeks before the wedding to review the timetables and finalize details
- Liaising with all key suppliers (I will contact all your suppliers prior to the wedding in order to introduce myself and make sure they are aware of all logistics and timing considerations)
- Be there an hour before your wedding ceremony until after the last planned event of the reception to oversee the setting-up of the venue and check that everything is in place. I will have one assistant with me, at no extra cost.
- Providing finishing touches to venue decoration and set-up
- Coordinating suppliers on the day and acting as the main point of contact
- Guest management
- Timeline management
- Plus, I will have my emergency kit to cover you should anything come up ie) first aid kit, sewing kit, grooming supplies, etc
- And more...
Starting from $900.00